Monday, October 7, 2013

Day Thirty-Two to Day Thirty-Nine (from weeeeeeeeks ago...)

Dear David, 

This week was pretty busy. 

Sunday was especially fun, though! We had a church picnic. Each racial community had like a stall of food, so mum and the other Indians made the curry you had at hour house and some rice :3 There were plenty of kids running around and it was pretty hot.

Well, this week was pretty hot in general... IT GOT UP TO 100 DEGREES I MELTED. 

So Monday was an A day, and you know we switch every other day. On A Days, I only have science inquiry and volunteering where on B Days I have modern lit, international relations, TA for Wendi with Lehi (he's my TAA (teachers assistant's assistant lolol) 

So during volunteering, I took a couple pictures of one of the baby's I take care of! Technically it's against policy but she was so cute I could not ;-; Her name is Evelyn!


IS SHE NOT THE CUTEST THING?!


Then Tuesday was sorta a bad day... Late in the night, I had a fight with Gabe about the way he handles things. >.< It was pretty bad. I made him friendship spaghetti and meatballs though, which made him happy in Wednesday :3 It was 100 on Wednesday btw >.>

Thursday was okay. It wasn't as hot, but I was wearing a dress so it felt breezy from underneath xD Thursday was a B day, so I had Passes and Wendi. I had Momo today too but we had a lab so my phone was away. 


Passes!


You can see Dean, Kitty, Lehi, Jake's back, and Ashley lolol :3


Here in Wendi's we have Nathan sitting next to me, Mark, Katelyn, and others xD 


No comments:

Post a Comment