Friday, October 11, 2013

Day Sixty-Six

Dear David, 

Today is the worst davidday ever! The one day we don't have school, I'm faced with two essays, two tests, and a research proposal alldye next week. And that's without regular physics/math homework. UGH. 

On another note, today is Gabe's birthday. Big 1-8. He's pretty excited I think. Well he should be. I hope to buy him something cool to give him over the weekend. 

I checked my grades online today! I'm doing pretty well ^^ Only B is in physics >:|

(Basically what I'll be doing all weekend...)

So that's that. And I have to write my college apps soon too. Arghhhh. So much to do and so little time. 

I really want to go out for food sometime with everyone. Jake had sushi with his mom yesterday and was bragging about it and made me feel really hungry :c 

Oh and then in a couple weeks Whitney has her Halloween party! Literally the first party I'm going to in high school. (My life is so sad...) She said I needed to dress up but I have no desire to. And I don't wanna buy a costume. SO.... I think I'm going to go to Party City or something and buy face paint makeup and do something of the sorts below. Basically make myself white. GG.



It'll be interesting... That's for sure. 

OH OH OH THEN NEW THING I STARTED OMG SO THE HEIRS (THAT DRAMA I WAS FLIPPING ABOUT) STARTED A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND OMG LEE MIN HO IS A HOT MOFO. <3 YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT. The first episode actually was kind of ehhhhh but I'm gonna wait until the second episode to make any judgements of sorts. But Lee Min Ho ;-;

Come to the dark side. Be with me. Let's be weird together. 


Love, 
Asian Mother <3

No comments:

Post a Comment