Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day Twenty-Five

Dear David, 

Today we went furniture shopping! 










My iPhone is photo bombing. >.<

Anyways, we went to Ikea first! I sort of died when an ABBA song was played. 




There is small wording next to it that says "not actual size". I was laughing so hard. 


We stopped at the food area. It was pretty decently prized. I only got a soda since I was dying of thirst. 

After we paid, we went to another furniture store and did nothing. I sat in the car. It was a smart decision. We ended up going to another store after. I was pretty peeved at this point. 




We ended up buying a cabinet like this in a different color! 

At this point, we were all dying. Since we had a dinner party in the night, we went to Costco to buy a cheesecake! There was this Korean couple with the cutest baby. The woman was walking so fucking fast I could not get a picture. ._.



After Costco, we went to Starbucks where we all got some coffee~ 


It was sweet :3 

Ride home~ It was 85 degrees and we were all the melting. 





Then we went home and rested for a while. At 7, we left home for the dinner party. They were making lots of meat on the BBQ! There were a lot of people, but I'm not at liberty to put their pics online because they have a lot of babies and stuff :3 Privacy first. 

Well, today was swell. 

Love, 
Asian Mother



1 comment: